3500 lbs 12V/24V ATV Electric Winch comes with the upgraded accessory kit, which includes a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, universal mounting plate, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. This cheap winch is designed to fit most any 4x4 vehicle, as well as trailers, RVs and similarly sized vehicles. Its ease of use also makes it an excellent utility winch.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 1.2kW/1.4hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 3500 lbs pull capacity elctric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and affordable price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 150:1 and a differential planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||3500 lbs (1588kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 1.2kW/1.4hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø4.8mm x 10.5m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.0” (51mm) x 2.9” (74mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.4'' x 4.3'' x 4.4'' (340mm x 110mm x 112mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||120 x 76mm, Ø9
||410 x 340 x 210mm
||1 x 3500l bs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||9.5 / (2.9)
|500 / (228)
||9.2 / (2.8)
|1500 / (680)
||7.9 / (2.4)
|2500 / (1134)
||6.6 / (2.0)
|3500 / (1588)
||4.6 / (1.4)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||3500 / (1588)
||5.6 / (1.7)
||2320 / (1052)
||15.1 / (4.6)
||1975 / (869)
||19.7 / (6.0)
||1890 / (857)
||1590 / (721)
||34.4 / (10.5)
Tips: Precautions during use of electric winch
When using an electric winch, try to ensure that the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle are in a straight line. Otherwise, not only will the traction force be offset, but the winch cable will be entangled at one end. If the angle cannot be adjusted, use the directional pulley. When hauling heavy objects or vehicles, pay attention to the battery voltage at all times. If the battery voltage is too low, stop operation immediately and force the generator to charge by increasing the engine speed to increase the battery voltage (because the motor power of the electric winch is fixed). The lower the battery voltage, the greater the current through the battery and the control relay. Therefore, when the battery voltage is low, forcing the use of a winch is easier to shorten the service life of the battery and the relay in the control box, and reduce the rope winding speed). Try to avoid excessive water wading, reduce uninterrupted operation of the winch for a long time to prevent the relay from overheating.