2500 lbs 12V/24V ATV Electric Winch comes with the upgraded accessory kit, which includes a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, universal mounting plate, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. Special designed for ATV, UTV, car, boat, trucks, jeeps, modified vehicles and multi purpose utility trailers.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 1.1kW/1.4hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 3000 lbs small pull capacity winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and affordable price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 150:1 and a differential planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||2500 lbs (1133kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 0.9kW/1.2hp
||Remote switch (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø4.8mm x 10.5m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø1.24” (31.5mm) x 2.8” (72mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||11.3'' x 4'' x 4.1'' (286mm x 100mm x 105mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||355 x 265 x 170mm
||1 x 2500 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||10.8 / (3.3)
|1000 / (454)
||8.2 / (2.5)
|2000 / (907)
||3.6 / (1.1)
|2500 / (1134)
||9 / (0.7)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||2500 / (1133)
||5.2 / (1.6)
||2000 / (907)
||11.5 / (3.5)
||1630 / (740)
||17.1 / (5.2)
||1380 / (620)
||24.6 / (7.5)
||1190 / (540)
||34.4 / (10.5)
Tips: Precautions during use of electric winch
1. First of all, electric winches are often used in the field, so it is common to be polluted by mud water and oil. Therefore, after returning home, you should disassemble and maintain, check the gears, carefully clean and replace the butter, and keep it properly to avoid rust. Wear protective gloves as much as possible to prevent hand injuries caused by operating errors. In addition, in order to prevent the steel cable from being swept under tension after being broken and hurting other people and the car, other people should stay away from a certain safe area before carrying out the actual operation.
2. In addition, be careful not to completely release the cable when you put it out, you should reserve about 5 turns (or the position of the red line) to prevent the cable from falling off due to excessive load. You should tighten the cable when you take up the cable, and control the recoverer to slowly recover the cable. Lay neatly on the cymbals and keep the ropes in order to avoid clutter. In addition, overload and long-term work are fatal to the motor. Minimize the long-term operation of the electric winch. If necessary, use a pulley set to increase the traction. Preventing the relay from overheating and burning can also prevent the car battery from overloading and affecting the battery life.