4000 lbs 12V/24V ATV Electric Winch comes with the upgraded accessory kit, which includes a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, universal mounting plate, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. Special designed for ATV, UTV, car, boat, trucks, jeeps, modified vehicles and multi purpose utility trailers. Gear system with free spooling clutch. It will be your best partner on the muddy road.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 1.3kW/1.8hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 4000 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 135:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||4000 lbs (1814kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 1.3kW/1.8hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø0.21” (5.4mm) x 413.4" (10.5m)
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.0” (51mm) x 2.9” (74mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.4'' x 4.3'' x 4.4'' (340mm x 110mm x 112mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||410 x 340 x 210mm
||1 x 4000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||9.5 / (2.9)
|1000 / (454)
||8.5 / (2.6)
|2000 / (907)
||7.2 / (2.2)
|3000 / (1361)
||5.2 / (1.6)
|4000 / (1841)
||3.6 / (1.1)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||4000 / (1814)
||4.9 / (1.5)
||3250 / (1474)
||14.4 / (4.4)
||2200 / (998)
||19 / (5.8)
||1700 / (771)
||26.6 / (8.1)
||1600 / (726)
||34.4 / (10.5)
Tips: How to install an electric winch?
The use of electric winches, of course, starts with the installation. This step is not complicated, but it is the most important step because it is directly related to the subsequent steps and the use of the winch. The most important thing here is to pay attention to the condition of the drum of the noose, and to ensure that the noose is evenly wound before starting and throughout the use. The specific installation process is as follows:
1. Insert the remote control. Insert the end of the remote control cable into the winch.
2. Do not let the remote control cable hang. If you are a driver and operate the remote control in the driver's seat, it will be much more convenient to work the extra wiring around the side mirror of the car.
3. Open the noose, use the remote control to release the noose a little and then open the noose hook installed on the side of the winch.
4. Open the clutch. Be sure to open the clutch after opening the hook.
5. Hold the noose hook with your hand. When pulling the noose from the drum, hold the hook with one hand so that no matter how long the noose is pulled, the hook will not be out of reach.
6. After pulling the noose to the fulcrum, lock the clutch.
At this point the installation of the electric winch is complete.