6000 lbs 12V/24V ATV 4x4 Electric Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching, including a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. It provides strong power to recover your vehicle when it is stuck under various circumstances in the off-road adventure.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 2kW/2.7hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 6000 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 235:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||6000 lbs (2722kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 2kW/2.7hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch, 9.8ft (3.0m) lead (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø0.25" (6.4mm) × 787.4" (20m)
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.5" (64mm) × 5.3" (133.5mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||16.3" x 6.3" x 8.5" (415mm × 160mm × 217mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||610 x 350 x 270mm
||1 x 6000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||9.8 / (3.0)
|2000 / (907)
||7.5 / (2.3)
|4000 / (1841)
||4.9 / (1.5)
|6000 / (2722)
||2.9 / (0.9)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||6000 / (2722)
||15 / (4.6)
||4990 / (2263)
||20 / (8)
||4280 / (1941)
||43 / (13)
||3730 / (1692)
||62 / (19)
||2310 / (1501)
||66 / (20)
Tips: Structural composition of electric winch
An electric winch may seem simple, but it also requires a series of complicated mechanical structures to make it work. A conventional winch consists of the following seven core components:
1. Electric motor: Provides towing power.
2. Transmission: Enlarges the torque for greater drag, while controlling drag speed.
3. Noose: A cable made of steel or synthetic material.
4. Noose drum: Used to wind the noose.
5. Clutch: A switch that controls the noose drum.
6. Brake: When the motor stops and the noose is tightened, the brake automatically brakes on the inside of the drum.
7. Control system: control the on / off of the motor and the speed of dragging.
The electric winch receives power from the car battery to drive the motor, and then the motor drives the drum to rotate, and the drum drives the driving shaft, which in turn drives the planetary gear, and then generates powerful torque. Subsequently, the torque was transmitted back to the drum, which drove the winch. There is a clutch between the motor and the reducer, which can be opened and closed by a handle. The brake unit is inside the drum, and the drum is automatically locked when the noose is tightened.