8000 lbs 12V/24V ATV 4x4 Electric Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching, including a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. 8000lbs pull capacity giving you the power and ability to rescue your vehicle from mud, inclines and broken ground. Waterproof, mud proof and snow proof, available to work in all weather conditions.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 3kW/4.1hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 8000 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 235:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||8000 lbs (3629kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 3kW/4.1hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch, 9.8ft (3.0m) lead (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø0.32" (8.1mm) × 1063" (27m)
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.5" (64mm) × 8.8" (233.5mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||19.8" x 6.3" x 8.5" (503mm × 160mm × 217mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||610 x 350 x 270mm
||1 x 8000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Universal mounting plate
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||9.8 / (3.0)
|2000 / (907)
||7.5 / (2.3)
|4000 / (1841)
||4.9 / (1.5)
|6000 / (2722)
||3.9 / (1.2)
|8000 / (3629)
||2.9 / (0.9)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||8000 / (3629)
||13 / (5)
||6540 / (2966)
||23 / (11)
||5550 / (2517)
||69 / (21)
||4800 / (2177)
||92 / (28)
Tips: How to operate the electric winch?
You need to pay attention to how to operate the electric winch, otherwise you will easily hurt yourself. Let's take the situation of trapped cars as an example to tell you the specific operation method.
Before starting operation, wear protective gloves to avoid injury to your hands. First connect the cap of the winch remote control, if there is no wireless remote control, it is not necessary. Then open the clutch on the winch and release the cable with the remote control. When pulling the rope, you must ensure that the rope has more than 5 turns on the drum, otherwise the rope will be loosened from the drum when under heavy load.
If the trapped vehicle is not deep, you can use the rescue vehicle as a fixed fulcrum and connect it with the rescued vehicle; if the trapped vehicle is very powerful, use rocks or trees as fixed fulcrum to connect with the trapped vehicle.
Once the cable is connected, close the winch clutch and control the drag with the remote control until the vehicle is out of sleep and can drive normally. After use, remember to clean and maintain the electric winch, otherwise it will affect the service life.