9500 lbs 12V/24V ATV 4x4 Electric Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching, including a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. 9500 lbs pull capacity giving you the power and ability to rescue your vehicle from mud, inclines and broken ground.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 4.4kW/6hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 9500 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 265:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||9500 lbs (4309kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 4.4kW/6hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch, 9.8ft (3m) lead (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø9.1mm × 26m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.5" (64mm) × 8.8" (233.5mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.8" x 6.3" x 8.5" (529mm × 160mm × 217mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||610 x 350 x 270mm
||1 x 9500l bs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||24.9 / (7.6)
|1500 / (680)
||17.1 / (5.2)
|3500 / (1588)
||11.5 / (3.5)
|5500 / (2945)
||9.2 / (2.8)
|7500 / (3402)
||7.9 / (2.4)
|9500 / (4309)
||6.2 / (1.9)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||9500 / (4309)
||13 / (5)
||8560 / (3883)
||23 / (11)
||7009 / (3179)
||69 / (21)
||5933 / (2691)
||92 / (28)
Tips: Specific steps for dragging with an electric winch
1. Check the drum first. Before you begin, make sure that the noose is neatly wrapped around the drum.
2. If the noose comes out, it should be prevented from flicking back and forth. If the noose breaks, the rope swaying back and forth can be very dangerous. However, this danger can be avoided by placing a mat on a tight noose.
3. Start to drag. If you use a noose to pull your car, and you want to drive in the car, it is best to have someone outside the car to help you. In this way, the driver can operate the winch on the vehicle according to the instructions of the commander outside the vehicle.
4. If the noose is twisted together, be sure to pull it away. The noose crosses easily on the drum or becomes uneven on one side. Therefore, pay close attention to its status.
5. When the car can walk freely, the dragging is completed. Once back on the ground, check the condition of the vehicles and lines. If the car can be driven without external force, the process of dragging with a winch is over.
6. Roll the noose. Tighten the noose and carefully return it. If the noose crosses or twists on the drum, it must be fully untied before rewinding.
7, finally put the hook. When the last noose of the noose remains, tie the hook to the side of the winch. Then roll up the remaining noose and press the hook.
8. Remove the remote control.