13000 lbs 12V/24V ATV 4x4 Electric Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching, including a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. Special designed for car, boat, trucks, jeeps, modified vehicles and multi purpose utility trailers. IP67 protection grade, suitable for all kinds of harsh environments.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 4.8kW/6.5hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 12000 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 265:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||13000 lbs (5897kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 5kW/6.8hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch, 9.8ft (3m) lead (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø9.5 × 26m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.5" (64mm) × 8.8" (233.5mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.8" x 6.3" x 8.5" (529mm × 160mm × 217mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||610 x 350 x 270mm
||1 x 13000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||24.9 / (7.6)
|1500 / (680)
||17.2 / (5.2)
|3000 / (1814)
||11.8 / (3.6)
|5500 / (2495)
||9.2 / (2.8)
|8000 / (3629)
||7.2 / (2.2)
|10500 / (4763)
||5.7 / (1.7)
|13000 / (5897)
||5.2 / (1.6)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||13000 / (5879)
||13 / (5)
||10300 / (4627)
||23 / (11)
||8840 / (4009)
||69 / (21)
||7410 / (3361)
||92 / (28)
Tips: Cautions when using electric winch
1. Before and after using the electric winch, you need to check the looseness of the winch mounting bolts, the wear, tear, rust of the winch cable, and the rupture, squeezing, or shorting of the wires of the remote control device.
2. When operating the cable, wear thick gloves, preferably leather gloves. The cable should not slip in your hands, or you will burn your palm or cause abrasions.
3. When towing a vehicle, avoid excessive load on the towed cable due to the back and forth of the vehicle, which may cause the hook to come off or the cable to break.
4. The surface temperature of the motor is extremely high during or after use. Do not touch it. When the winch is started, the motor may emit smoke. This does not mean that the motor is abnormal. During the use of the electric winch, the smoke will gradually disappear.
5. Do not use a winch to lift or move people or objects. Even if the winch is not in use, if the cable is tight, do not touch the cable or hook with your hands.
6. When using a winch or a remote control attached to the winch, in order to reduce the possibility of danger, no one other than the operator should stand next to the winch assembly, winch cable, winch holding hook, or remote control device. Do not rest your hands or feet on the winch assembly to prevent mechanical injury.
7. To prevent accidents, the remote control device must be installed on the electric winch when the electric winch is actually used. When the winch is not in use, the remote control device must be removed. If the electric winch is accidentally started due to carelessness: if you press the remote control switch, it will cause serious accidents, such as your fingers being injured by the winch.