9000 lbs 12V/24V ATV 4x4 Electric Winch Kit includes everything you need to start winching, including a set of wired and wireless remote controller tools, control box, cable steel, hook, and roller fairlead to offer you an excellent working performance. This electric truck winches enhanced in almost every area for increasing its durability & sturdy.
- High efficiency permanent magnet 3.8kW/5.2hp motor for power and fast line speed, DC 12V or DC 24V Power drive optional.
- 9000 lbs pull capacity electric winch for ATV/UTV with compact structure and cheap price.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 265:1 and 3 stage planetary gear train to born with stronger pulling capacity.
- Dual remote control mode, wired remote control and wireless remote control.
- Free spooling with sliding ring gear, easy to operate.
- Designed to keep dust and water out with an IP67 waterproof rating.
- It is generally installed in the middle of the front car and connected with the car frame, exposed or hidden in the bumper.
- 100% testing on winch pulling capacity and function before shipping.
|Single Line Rated Pull
||9000 lbs (4082kgs)
||12V/24V DC (Optional)
||Permanent magnet, 3.8kW/5.2hp
||3 stage planetary
||Remote switch, 11.5ft (3.5m) lead (Support wired remote control and wireless remote control)
||Sliding ring gear
|Cable (Dia x L)
||Ø8.3mm × 28m
|Drum Size (Dia x L)
||Ø2.5" (64mm) × 8.8" (233.5mm)
||4-way roller fairlead
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.8" x 6.3" x 8.5" (529mm × 160mm × 217mm)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||610 x 350 x 270mm
||1 x 9000 lbs ATV winch
||1 x Clevis hook
||1 x Control box
||1 x Wired remote controller
||1 x Wireless remote controller
||1 x 4-way roller fairlead
||1 x Winch cable
||1 x Set of bolts
||1 x User manual
Parameters of Line Pull, Speed and Current at 12 Volt
|Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Line Speed (ft/min) / (m/min)
||24.9 / (7.6)
|1500 / (680)
||17.1 / (5.2)
|3500 / (1588)
||11.5 / (3.5)
|5500 / (2945)
||9.2 / (2.8)
|7500 / (3402)
||7.9 / (2.4)
|9000 / (4082)
||7 / (2.1)
Line Pull and Rope Capacity in Layer
||Rated Line Pull (lbs) / (kgs)
||Total Rope on Drum (ft) / (m)
||9000 / (4082)
||13 / (5)
||8109 / (3883)
||23 / (11)
||6640 / (3012)
||69 / (21)
||5621 / (2550)
||92 / (28)
Tips: Reducer is the one of the core components of electric winch
The main part of the electric winch is the motor. Like this ATO-9000LB ATV winch, its maximum pulling force can reach 9000 lbs. However, the power of the motor in the winch is generally only 5.2 horsepower. How can such a small power motor reach such a large pulling force? How can the ATO-9000LB winch drag a heavy car or other heavy object? The secret lies in the use of the gear reducer. Even though the motor can only emit a small force, the reducer can turn it into a powerful force. Different winch manufacturers use this principle to make different products.
Most winches on the market use planetary gears as reducers. ATO series of winches also use planetary gears as reducers. Its advantages are that the reduction ratio is relatively large due to its small size, and the gear has more contact points and a longer service life. The winch is usually installed in a narrow space, so the smaller and lighter the better. Planetary gears are ideal because they can meet this requirement and produce a large reduction ratio.