High precision 48 volt DC servo motor provides a rated power of 2000W, speed of 2500 rpm, maximum speed up to 2700 rpm, rated torque of 7.6Nm and peak torque up to 26Nm. It is widely used in factory automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
2000W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
2000W 24V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
Marketing of stainless steel servo motors can help producers of the food industry improve design of hygiene machine. Stainless steel servo motor can reduce extra hardware and improve cleanliness, reliability and performance of machines at the same time. The motors adopt smooth and round design which is easy for cleaning, since meat and fluid will not easily gather in surface. The motor is made of grade-300 stainless steel and it will have special treatment after finishing components to remove impurities and further improve corrosive protection performance. In addition, cable outlets of motors are sealed when they leave factory, which can improve product reliability to the utmost extent.
For more information, please go to the blog Servo Motor for Food Packing Machine.