High torque and low speed DC servo motor, brushless design, 3kW power rating, 1500 rpm rated speed, 19 Nm holding torque, IP55 for body, come with international standards, through CE, ISO certification.
- Model: ATO-130AS0404-15
- Rated Power: 3000W
- Rated Voltage: 48V DC
- Rated Current: 73 A
- Rated Torque: 19 Nm
- Peak Torque: 57 Nm
- Rated Speed: 1500 rpm
- No-load Speed: 1700 rpm
- Working Efficiency: 85%
- Flange Size: 130mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500 PPR
- Rotary Inertia: 4800 Kg.m2x10-6
- Line Resistance: 0.08 Ω
- Armature Inductance: 30 μH
- Torque Constant: 0.26 Nm/A
- Brake Apparatus Voltage: 24V DC, brake release when powered
- Motor Lead Length: 1 meter
- Back EMF: 23.5 vkr/min
- Protection Grade: IP55
- Insulation Class: Class F
- Certification: CE, ISO
- 3000W DC servo motor with IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, ATO DC brushless servo motors using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
Tips: Servo motor application case
In the operational process, robot realizes free movement through drives of servo motor. Thus, higher requirements on speed and accuracy of action of robot are actually higher requirements on response speed and controlling accuracy of servo motor.
However, in actual operation of robot, servo motor is often in the state of various acceleration and deceleration, and positive and negative shift, which proposes high demands on short-term overload capacity, applicable range of inertia, band width of frequency response and response time of speed/torque.
One important index is band width of frequency response which decides response speed of the servo system to orders, thus it is an important index for robot designers.
For more information, visit the blog Servo Motor for Industrial Robot.