High torque and low speed DC servo motor, brushless design, 3kW power rating, 1500rpm rated speed, 19Nm holding torque, IP55 for body, come with international standards, through CE, ISO certification.
ATO DC Servo Motor Features
- IP55 protection grade and F class insulation structure
- Optimized winding end structure, minimized copper loss and iron loss, small size, light weight, low temperature rise and high efficiency (85%)
- Super coercivity, using NdFe35 permanent magnet material, strong anti-demagnetization ability, stable motor performance
- Low noise, low vibration, low moment of inertia
- High torque, fast dynamic response, wide speed range, strong overload capacity (4 times)
3000W DC Servo Motor Specifications
|Incremental Encoder Line
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
3000W 24V DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
In the operational process, robot realizes free movement through drives of servo motor. Thus, higher requirements on speed and accuracy of action of robot are actually higher requirements on response speed and controlling accuracy of servo motor.
However, in actual operation of robot, servo motor is often in the state of various acceleration and deceleration, and positive and negative shift, which proposes high demands on short-term overload capacity, applicable range of inertia, band width of frequency response and response time of speed/torque.
One important index is band width of frequency response which decides response speed of the servo system to orders, thus it is an important index for robot designers.
For more information, visit the blog Servo Motor for Industrial Robot.