Good price 3-phase 380V AC input voltage to 12V DC output voltage plating rectifier, switch DC power supply, has 200 amps current, adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) as the control circuit and main circuit adopts the world famous IGBT power modules to ensure more reliable and higher precision.
Application: This kind of plating rectifier is mainly used in brush plating process, suitable for repairing plated work pieces with defects, depositing different metal patterns on metal surfaces and electrolysis degreasing and plating process etc.
||1. User Manual for ATO plating rectifier power supply
2. Modbus RTU Protocol V6.5
||Three phase AC 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V (optional, 220-1000V voltages are customizable)
||0-200A (continuously adjustable)
||DC 12V/ 15V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48V (optional, 8-500V voltages are customizable)
|Output Current Stability
|Output Voltage Stability
||Remote control or manual control
|Start-up Postponing Time
|Limiting Current Value
||Io±5A (Io is the rated current)
|Limiting Voltage Value
||Vo±5A (Vo is the rated current)
||PLC 0~10V, RS485, 4-20MA
|Complete Protection Functions
||Over current, over voltage, over heat, short circuit, phase lack, input undercurrent protection, over temperature, diode defect...
Product Main technical characteristics
- Operation mode: Remote control or manual control for optional.
- Output control mode: One-way pulse and two-way pulse output control for optional.
- Constant output control mode: Constant current and constant voltage control modes can be selected.
- Soft start time: Soft start working time can be set in the range of 0-200s.
- High control accuracy: Control accuracy ≤ ± 1%.
- Rectification mode: IGBT inverter soft switch rectification, PWM pulse step modulation, IGBT chopper control mode.
- Pulse pacing frequency range: 1000-8000Hz.
- Man-machine operation interface: PLC color touch screen.
- Main controller: DSP microcomputer digital trigger control, PWM pulse width adjustment control, pulse phase shift resolution ≤1μs.
- Main protection functions: AC power phase loss, overvoltage, undervoltage, fast fuse blowing alarm and circuit breaker protection; output overcurrent, current limit protection, output short circuit, instantaneous overload protection; IGBT switch module, fast rectifier components, switching rectifier transformer, busbar copper bus overtemperature and overheating, fan overheating or water pressure is too high/low, blocking PWM trigger pulse protection.
- Communication method: CAN bus, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET industrial Ethernet, RS485, RS232 optical fiber communication can be configured according to customer needs to achieve remote group control or monitoring.
- With 1-5 stage constant current slow rise and slow down stage number control, each stage oxidation current and oxidation time can be set separately.
- Real-time recording of multiple process parameters and real-time curves such as forward and reverse current / voltage, pulse current / voltage amplitude, pulse duty cycle, pulse frequency, oxidation time, bath temperature, etc.
- Remote operation control box: The remote operation control box can be configured according to the customer's site conditions, the plating rectifier and the remote control box are separated to prevent, the field operation is more convenient, and the rectifier's corrosion protection is significantly enhanced.
- 5 sets of process parameters can be stored or recalled to shorten the processing programming time.
- Can be connected to the computer through the RS485 communication interface, or stored in the U disk and transferred to the computer, which is convenient for the customer to save the file and analyze the product process quality of the oxidized workpiece.
- Workpiece coating quality: Compactness, smoothness and corrosion resistance are significantly better than ordinary plating process.
Rectifier Controller Features
||Steady Current / Steady Voltage
||Manual / Timing
Tips: 5 steps to install high frequency plating rectifier
ATO will explain the installation steps of high-frequency electroplating rectifier for you. After ensuring that the plating rectifier is installed correctly, you can use it after turning on the power.
Step 1: Fix the electroplating rectifier. It is recommended to fix the electroplating rectifier next to or on the electroplating tank plate, which will make the later operation relatively convenient.
Step 2: Connect the positive and negative poles of the output. Connect the positive and negative electroplating plates that you have prepared in advance to the position of the output positive and negative poles behind the high-frequency plating rectifier. It is recommended to fix them with stainless steel screws.
Step 3: Connect the filter, swing machine, heating tube and other equipment.
If your customized high-frequency plating rectifier has these functions, please connect the corresponding equipment to the terminal block behind the high-frequency electroplating rectifier. If your customized rectifier does not have these functions, please ignore this step.
Step 4: Connect the power cord of the plating rectifier. Connect the power cable of the plating rectifier to the power supply (380V or 480V, depending on the input voltage of your high-frequency plating rectifier). It is recommended to use a fixed connection method, not recommended to use a socket connection. When performing this step, be sure to turn off the power to ensure safety.
Step 5: Turn on the power. After ensuring that the high-frequency electroplating rectifier is installed correctly, turn on the power and use it.