50W AC servo motor for sales, brushless design, rated speed of 3000 rpm, maximum speed up to 3600 rpm. High precision servo motor is widely used in factory automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
- Model: ATO40ST-M00130220
- Matched Drive Model: ATOMG-1000
- Rated Power: 50W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 0.4 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Rated Torque: 0.16 Nm
- Peak Torque: 0.32 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 40 mm
- Motor Length: 75mm
- Weight: 0.47 Kg
- Voltage Constant: 36.8 V/ 1000r/ min
- Torque Coefficient: 0.4 N.m/A
- Torque Inertia: 0.025 x 10-4 Kg.M2
- Line-Line Resistance: 108 Ω
- Line-Line Inductance: 108 mH
- Electrical Time-Constant: 1.0 ms
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500 PPR
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Protection Class: IP65
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Dimension (unit: mm)
L (without brake): 75mm, L (with brake): 109mm
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: What are the types of servo motor?
Servo motors are mainly classified into AC servo motors and DC servo motors. AC servo motors are also brushless motors, which are divided into synchronous and asynchronous motors. At present, synchronous motors are generally used in motion control. They have a large power range and can achieve great power. Large inertia, low maximum rotation speed, and rapid decrease as the power increases. Therefore, it is suitable for low-speed and smooth-running machines.
DC servo motors are divided into brush and brushless motors. Brushed motors have low cost, simple structure, large starting torque, wide speed range, easy to control and maintain (changing carbon brushes), it will generate electromagnetic interference and have specific requirements for the environment. The brushless motor is small in size, light in weight, large in output, fast in response, high in speed, small inertia, smooth in rotation, and stable in torque. The control is complex and easy to realize intelligence, and its electronic commutation method is flexible, and it can be square wave commutation or sine wave commutation.