600 watt electric strong AC servo motor, 3000 rpm rated speed, 1.9 Nm rated torque, peak torque of 5.4 Nm, 2500 PPR incremental encoder or 17 bit absolute encoder can be chosen.
- Model: ATO60SY-M01930S
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS151000
- Rated Power: 600 W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 3.7 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- Rated Torque: 1.9 Nm
- Peak Torque: 5.4 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 60 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 0.526x10-4 Kg.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit: mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental encoder): 154mm, L (Absolute encoder): 159mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L (with brake): 192mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: Working principle of servo motor
Servo motor mainly depends on pulse for fixing position, servo motor receives 1 pulse, then rotate for 1 pulse relative angle to realize displacement. Servo motor has function to send out pulse, therefore, servo motor would send out relative quantity pulse when rotating a certain angle. Then, it acts in cooperation with servo motor received pulse, or called closed loop. In the case, system knows the pulse quantity sent to servo motor, and the pulse received in return, then can control the motor operation accurately, and realize accurate position fixing, up to 0.001mm. The rotor inside servo motor is permanent magnet, U/V/W 3 phase electricity controlled by driver forms electromagnetic field, rotor rotates under action of magnetic field, simultaneously the coder inside motor gives signal back to driver, driver compares the feedback value and target value, adjust rotating angle of rotor.