Powerful 400 watt servo motor at good price, features 1.27 Nm rated torque, 3000 rpm precise speed control. Continuous servo motor is available in a 60mm square flange size, widely used in industrial automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
- Model: ATO60SY-M01330S
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS15400
- Rated Power: 400 W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 2.7 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- Rated Torque: 1.27 Nm
- Peak Torque: 3.81 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 60 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 0.407x10-4 Kg.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit: mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental encoder): 133mm, L (Absolute encoder): 138mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L (with brake): 171mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: Differences between brush motor and brushless motor
Brush motor has a low cost, simple structure, big starting torque, wide speed range and easy control and it requires to be maintained which is convenient (change carbon brush), generates electromagnetic interference and has requirements on environment. Therefore, it can be used in general industries and private use which are sensitive to cost.
Brushless motor has a small volume, light weight, big capacity, fast response, high speed, small inertia, smooth shifting and stable torque. Its control is complicated and easy to realize intelligence. Moreover, its electronic commutation is flexible and can choose square wave commutation or sine wave commutation. Motor can be free from maintenance, and it has a high efficiency, low operating temperature, small electromagnetic radiation and long service life, and it can be applied in various environments.