200W power rating AC brushless servo motor is 3000 rpm speed, 1.3 apms, 0.6 Nm, 4 pole pairs, peak torque up to 1.91 Nm. This electric servo motor is widely used in industrial automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
- Model: TO60SY-M00630S
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS15400
- Rated Power: 200 W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- Rated Torque: 0.64 Nm
- Peak Torque: 1.91 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 60 mm
- Weight: 1.18 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 0.264x10-4 KG.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: Tamagawa brand 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit: mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental encoder): 110mm, L (Absolute encoder): 115mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L (with brake): 148 mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: 200W servo motor overheating, how to solve?
Based on the principle of servo motor, in order to reduce the motor overheating, it is necessary to reduce copper loss and iron loss. There are two ways to reduce copper loss: Reduce the resistance and the current, which requires us to choose the motor with small rated current as much as possible. For two-phase motor, do not use parallel-motor unless serial-motor cannot use, but this often contradicts the requirements of torque and speed. For selected motor, automatic half-flow control function and offline function of the driver should be fully utilized. The former will reduce the current automatically while the latter will cut off the current directly when the motor is in static condition. Besides, the current waveform is close to sine, so harmonic of subdividing driver is less and heat radiated from motor is less. There are not many ways to reduce iron loss and voltage grade is related with the iron loss, so it is suggested to select the proper drive voltage grade, meanwhile, the indexes such as high-speed performance, smoothness and heating, noise, etc. are also should be taken into account.