750 watt AC servo motor for sales, brushless structure design, 2.4 Nm torque, 3000 rpm precise speed control, maximum speed up to 3600rpm. 1 hp electric servo motor is widely used in industrial automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
- Model: ATO80SY-M02430
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS151000
- Rated Power: 750 W (1 hp)
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 3.5 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- Rated Torque: 2.4 Nm
- Peak Torque: 7.2 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 80 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 1.96x10-4 Kg.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit: mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 158mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L (with brake): 198mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: Line number and accuracy of servo motor encoder
Nowadays, many people think encoder has higher line number, then servo motor control accuracy would be higher, this leads to some people simply thought the poor equipment accuracy issue can be solved by using servo motor with high line number encoder. With mark line showing 10000, this is an ignorant pursuit, pay high cost for this encoder, it might be not helpful, instead it might bring much trouble.
Encoder type should match the property of servo motor. Mark line of DC servo motor encoder should match groove number of DC motor. Mark line of AC servo motor encoder should match the pole number and phase number of AC servo motor. The purpose is mark line is the integral multiple of motor stepping, in the case, inspection signal of code would be integer, no decimal, no deviation. Refer to incremental type and absolute type encoder, the difference is incremental type only has second hand, the same as the timer without minute hand and hour hand.
The main function of encoder is to check servo operation step, revolution, can output the information for actual operation, i.e. origin position, steering etc. The system purpose is accurate control for the driven work piece position, displacement and speed. The control accuracy is unrelated with encoder mark line, as long as encoder can accurately detect the steps.