Low cost DC line reactor for vfd and inverter, single phase, power 60 hp (45 kW), high protection level, safe and reliable to use.
||45 kW (60 hp)
|Recommended VFD Model
|VFD Voltage Adapter
||220V- 1200V (Contact us for other voltages)
||Iron core-winding 3000VAC/50Hz/10mA/60s no arcing no breakdown
||iron core-winding 1000VDC, Insulation resistance
|Noise of Reactor
||Less than 35dB (measured from 1 meter away in horizon from reactor)
|Degree of Protection
|Degree of Insulation
||> Class F
1. Improve the input current wave caused by capacitor harmonics.
2. Reduce and prevent rectifier bridge damage and capacitors.
3. Overheating due to a surge in current.
4. Improve the power factor and reduce the AC pulse of the DC bus.
5. Limit transient changes in system voltage.
60 hp DC Line Reactor Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: When does the inverter need to add a DC smoothing reactor?
1. When the inverter power is ≥37KW.
2.When the power factor of the frequency conversion system is low.
3.When the rectification link of the inverter is unstable.
4. The rectification harmonics of the inverter are too high, which affects the normal operation of the sensitive electrical equipment around the inverter.