Good price brush AC generator with 1500 r/min rated speed, 4P, rated voltage single phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V, three phase 380V/ 400V/ 460V. Alternating current generator has an elegant appearance, sturdy and durable structure, convenient maintenance and long service life.
||Single phase/ Three phase
||220V (230V/ 240V can be customized)/ 380V (400V/ 460V can be customized)
||Mounting dimensions (mm)
||Outer dimensions (mm)
Tips: Normal Maintenance of AC Synchronous Generator.
Test the AC generator once a week with no load and run for 10-15 minutes in order to discover problems in time and ensure that the battery has sufficient capacity for the generator to start.
1. Before maintenance, the automatic air switch of the brush AC generator should be cut off, the main switch should be placed in the stop position, and the positive and negative power cords of the battery should be folded to confirm that the generator cannot be started.
2. Check the battery electrolyte level, if it is insufficient, add sulfuric acid solution or distilled water according to its concentration.
3. Calculate the cumulative running time of the generator from the last time. The air filter should be cleaned every 50 hours, and the oil filter, diesel filter, and water filter should be replaced every 250 hours.
4. Check whether the unit has water or oil leakage, and clean the generator body.
5. Connect the battery power cord and connectors properly, and the test failure indicator lights should all be on.