Affordable price 75 kVA dry type autotransformer for sale, three phase, which has 380 volt input voltage and 220/200 volt output voltage, primary and secondary windings are isolated separately. The step down auto-transformer has copper or aluminum wires for selection, cooling mode is self-cooled or wind-cooled.
Applications: The 3-phase autotransformer can be used in CNC production equipment, SMT, printing machines, electrical discharge machines, automatic plug-in machines, precision measuring equipment, laser cutting machines, plastic molding machines, medical monitoring systems, PCB drilling machines, laboratory equipment, military use Instrumentation control center, etc.
|Output Voltage (Optional)
||AC 220V, 200V
||197A (220V), 217A (200V)
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Winding Material (Optional)
||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire
||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling
||No distortion (compared with output wave)
||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker
||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)
||Open type, sealed type
||-20℃ ~ +45℃
||≤35dB (within 1 meter)
|Design Service Life
||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation
|Weight (Enclosure Included)
- 3-phase autotransformer has enough power, the wiring is tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
- The 75 kVA dry-type autotransformer has built-in silicon steel sheet, which has good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
- The autotransformer uses electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode.
- Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.
75 kVA 3-Phase Autotransformer Schematic Wiring Diagram
Tips: Precautions for using 75 kVA 3-phase autotransformer.
- The electrical performance debugging is conducted based on the national standards and the ANSI standards. The TRUE RMS voltmeter is used for debugging.
- Do not open the chassis by yourself, otherwise we will not provide the free warranty.
- 75 kVA 3-phase autotransformer manufactured by manufacturer, within the rated power range, can be applied to any AC electrical equipment.
- The 75 kVA 3-phase autotransformer has a certain amount of heating during application, which would be a normal phenomenon. However, the installing environment must be well ventilated and clean, in particular, the ventilation holes must not be blocked. In the event of abnormal conditions occur during use, the mains supply and main switch of 3-phase autotransformer must be shut down immediately.
- Power off the switching power supply of 75 kVA 3-phase autotransformer when it is not used for a long time. Keep it clean. When it is used later, the professional is required to check the stains deposited on the coils, terminals, etc.
- Installation and use of the 75 kVA 3-phase autotransformer shall be made by following strictly the manual.
- Please keep the user manual properly for future reference.