Three phase 380 volt to 220/200 volt step down autotransformer, 100 kVA power rating, primary and secondary windings are separated by aluminium/copper shield, input and output voltage supports customization service, long use life span and high efficiency.
Applications: The 3-phase autotransformer can be used in CNC production equipment, SMT, printing machines, electrical discharge machines, automatic plug-in machines, precision measuring equipment, laser cutting machines, plastic molding machines, medical monitoring systems, PCB drilling machines, laboratory equipment, military use Instrumentation control center, etc.
|Output Voltage (Optional)
||AC 220V, 200V
||262A (220V), 289A (200V)
||50Hz / 60Hz
|Winding Material (Optional)
||Aluminum Wire, Copper Wire
||Self-Cooling or Wind-Cooling
||No distortion (compared with output wave)
||Power frequency sinusoidal voltage 3000V lasts for 1 minute, no breakdown and flicker
||Can withstand instantaneous 2 times the rated current
|Moisture-Proof Type (Optional)
||Open type, sealed type
||-20℃ ~ +45℃
||≤35dB (within 1 meter)
|Design Service Life
||No explosion, rain and snow corrosion place, and no gas and conductive dust in the medium that can corrode metal and damage insulation
|Weight (Enclosure Included)
- 3-phase autotransformer has enough power, the wiring is tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
- The 100 kVA dry-type autotransformer has built-in silicon steel sheet, which has good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
- The autotransformer uses electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode.
- Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.
100 kVA 3-Phase Autotransformer Schematic Wiring Diagram
Tips: 100 kVA 3-phase autotransformer functions.
- 100 kVA 3-phase autotransformer is used in applications where primary and secondary isolation is not required. It has the advantages of small size, less consumables and high efficiency.
- Fundamentally speaking, 100 kVA 3-phase autotransformer is to save a coil and reduce costs, and it has functions of an ordinary transformer, that is, to step up or step down for the circuit voltage, isolate and reduce impedance.
- 100 kVA 3-phase autotransformer can also be made into an AC voltage regulator to flexibly change the output voltage for use in the laboratory.
- Power supply mode of 100 kVA 3-phase autotransformer is very suitable for the power supply of large-capacity loads. It has little interference to communication lines, so it is widely used by passenger dedicated lines and heavy-duty freight railways.
- In the current power grid, there is almost no autotransformation below 220 kV. 3-phase autotransformer has only been used since the 220kV voltage level, and it is mostly used as the connection between the power grids.