800W power rating high precision AC servo motor, rated speed of 2000 rpm, maximum speed up to 2500rpm. Several feedback options are available such as adding motor brake, motor encoder types and cable length.
- Model: ATO110SY-M04020
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS151000
- Rated Power: 800 W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 3.2 A
- Rated Speed: 2000 rpm
- Max Speed: 2500 rpm
- Rated Torque: 4 Nm
- Peak Torque: 12 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 110 mm
- Weight: 6.2 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 0.65x10-3 Kg.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit: mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 190mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L1 (with brake): 250 mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: Position loop gain of servo system
The position loop gain is the parameter that determines the instruction position following, which has a close relationship with the workpiece surface quality. It is only effective only when the servo drive works in position mode. When the servo motor stops running, the proportional gain of the position loop omcreases, which can improve the rigidity of the motor, namely the locking machine strength.
The reactive mode of the servo system depends on the position loop gain. When the position loop gain is increased, the position loop and the accuracy will be improved, while the adjustment time and cycle time will be reduced. But the position loop gain is limited by the characteristic of the speed loop and the mechanical characteristics. In order to improve the reactive mode, if only the position loop gain is increased, as a whole response of the servo system, it is easy to generate vibration. So please pay attention to the reactive mode while increasing the speed loop gain.
1. Characteristics: If the position loop gain is improved, the higher the reactive mode is, the shorter the positioning time is. Too many increase cause vibration and overshoot.
2. Adjustment principle: We should increase the position loop gain in order to reduce the position lagging while ensuring the system stability of the position loop with the precondition of position not exceeding error (overshoot). The simple method can increase the position loop gain to overshoot, and then decreases the position loop gain, which is the gain of the position loop with good rigidity.