Good price 1.3 kW AC big servo motor, 5 Nm torque, 2500 rpm speed control, max speed of 2800 rpm, 2,500 PPR incremental encoder attached, IP65 for body, features enhanced durability in harsh industrial environments.
|Matched Drive Model
||ATO-SG-AS302600 (Click it to the product page)
|Square Flange Size
||Three phase 220V AC
||Number of Pole Pairs
|Incremental Encoder Line
||17/33 bit, 22/38 bit, 23/39 bit
||Plastic packaging, self-cooling
|Insulation and Voltage Resistance
||1500V AC, 1 Min
||500V DC, 10Ω above
||0℃ ~ +55℃
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit=mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 175 mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L1 (with brake): 225 mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
1. For servo motor winding
2. For incremental encoder
|Incremental Signal Definitions
3. For absolute encoder
|Absolute Signal Definitions
Tips: Abnormal noise or shaking occurs when servo motor is running, how to solve?
- Servo wiring:
a. Use the standard power cable, encoder cable and control cables and check if there is any damage in cables.
b. Check if there is any interference source near the control wires and if the wires are parallel or too close to nearby high current power cables.
c. Check if ground terminal potential has changed and ensure that grounding is in good condition.
- Servo parameter:
a. Servo gain is set too large. It is suggested to use manual or automatic way to adjust servo parameter again.
b. Confirm that time constant for speed feedback filter is set at 0 as initial value and attempt to increase the set value.
c. Electronic gear ratio is set too large. It is suggested to restore the factory setting.
d. The servo system resonates with the mechanical system. Attempt to adjust the frequency and amplitude of notch filter.
- Mechanical system:
a. Deviation occurs in coupling connecting motor shaft and equipment system and mounting screws are not tightened firmly.
b. Poor engagement of pulley or gear may also cause load torque change. Attempt to run without load. If the system operates normally without load, check if the engaged part of mechanical system has any abnormality.
c. Confirm if load inertia, torque and speed are too large. Attempt to run without load. If the system operates normally without load, reduce the load or replace another driver and motor with large capacity.