Industrial PC Features
- Celeron 1037U dual core 1.8GHz
- 1*VGA+2*RJ45 Lan+4*USB2.0 (can up to 6*USB)+4*COM (COM1 can support RS422/485)
- Embedded 2G DDR3 RAM
- High quality pure aluminum fanless case
- 1*7+15 Pin SATA, 1*half-size Mini-PCIE support WiFi
- 2* Intel 82583V 1000M lan card, support wake on lan, PXE
- DC onboard power supply 9-36V and AC power adapter 12V/5A
- Applied in Digital signage, KIOSK, Advertising Machine, Self-service Terminal, Electronic Whiteboard, ATM, POS/Retail, Networking, Automation, Surveillance, Parking Pay Station, Channel System, Medical electronic etc..
|Material of Case
||High quality pure aluminum
||Adopt Intel Celeron dual core 1037U 1.8GHz
||Adopt Intel NM70 express chipset
||Windows xp, win7, win8, Win10, linux
||Embedded 2G DDR3 (when your order over 50 pcs, can support 4G)
||2*Intel 82583V 1000M Lan, support wake on lan
||Integrated Intel HD Graphic Card, support VGA, LVDS display input
||1*SATA, 500G (optional 500G~1T)
||32MB SMT Flash ROM
|| 1*Power Switch
| 4*COM (COM1 can support RS422/485/232, COM2/3/4 support RS232)
| 1*DC-IN 9-36V
| 2*RJ-45 lan
| 4*USB2.0 (can up to 6*USB2.0)
| 1*MIC, 1*Audio
|| support wifi
|| Support hardware reset (256 level, 0~255 sec)
||-10 ~ 60 °C
||DC 9 - 36V power supply and AC power adapter
*Packing list included PC + Power Adapter + Power Cord + CD Driver.
*RAM, SSD, HDD, WiFi, Bluetooth are optional, if necessary, please contact customer service for your configuration.
*Need more fanless industrial PCs models information, please check the Model Brochure.
Industrial PC Rich Interfaces
Industrial PCs work in different situations, which inevitably lead to the difference between their components and general-purpose computers. For example, industrial PC can have multiple serial ports without a display screen, and its CPU is dedicated industrial control CPU, and the system boards used is very small. All of these characteristics reflect the differences in the composition of ordinary computers and industrial computers. Because of the harsh environment of industrial control, special parts are often required to form the computer for industrial control. In some cases, for example, a wide range of working temperatures is required, and many industrial computers can work within temperatures ranging from minus 20 to 80 degrees. In other cases, more stable devices, such as anti-interference devices, are needed.