Industrial PC Features
- Celeron 3865U dual core 1.8GHz
- 1*VGA+2*Intel 1000M Lan+2*USB2.0+2*USB3.0+4*COM (COM1 can support RS422/485)
- Embedded 4G DDR4 RAM+128G SSD
- High quality pure aluminum fanless case
- 1*7+15 Pin SATA, 1*half-size Mini-PCIE support WiFi
- 2* Intel i211-AT 10/100/1000M LAN card, support wake on lan, PXE
- DC onboard power supply 9-36V and AC power adapter 12V/5A
- Applied in Digital signage, KIOSK, Advertising Machine, Self-service Terminal, Electronic Whiteboard, ATM, POS/Retail, Networking, Automation, Surveillance, Parking Pay Station, Channel System, Medical electronic etc..
||Onboard Intel Celeron 3865U (Dual core dual threads, 2MB Third Cache,1.8 GHz)
||4G DDR4 RAM
|Applied Operating System
||Win7/ win10/ Linux (Centos or Ubuntu) system
||64Mb SPI FLASH
||Integrated Intel HD Graphics 610/620
||1*VGA, 1*HDMI (Built-in pins, support Synchronous and Asynchronous Dual Display)
||2*USB3.0, 2*USB2.0, 1*Power Switch, 2*Intel 1000M LAN, 1*VGA
|1*3Pin Power Phoenix Connector, 1*Clean COMS Key, 1*MIC, 1*Speaker
|4*COM (Max. Support 6*COM, COM1 can support RS232/422/485 Optional)
||Support 1*MINI PCIE Slot (WIFI/3G/4G Optional), Embedded SIM Slot
|Support 1*MINI PCIE Slot (Support MSATA)
|GPIO, HDMI, Extra 2*COM is Optional (Standard version doesn't have these ports)
||2*Intel i211-AT 10/100/1000M LAN
||Onboard 1*2.5" HDD, 1*MSATA
||DC 9～36V wide voltage input, Support positive pole and negative electrode connect reversely protection
||0℃～+50℃ (HDD), -20℃～+60℃ (SSD), Surface air flow
||5% ～ 95% Non-Condensing
||185*160*74 mm (Not include bracket)
||2.2kg (Not include bracket)
*Packing list included PC + Power Adapter + Power Cord + CD Driver.
*RAM, SSD, HDD, WiFi, Bluetooth are optional, if necessary, please contact customer service for your configuration.
*Need more fanless industrial PCs models information, please check the Model Brochure.
Industrial PC Rich Interfaces
Industrial PCs work in different situations, which inevitably lead to the difference between their components and general-purpose computers. For example, industrial PC can have multiple serial ports without a display screen, and its CPU is dedicated industrial control CPU, and the system boards used is very small. All of these characteristics reflect the differences in the composition of ordinary computers and industrial computers. Because of the harsh environment of industrial control, special parts are often required to form the computer for industrial control. In some cases, for example, a wide range of working temperatures is required, and many industrial computers can work within temperatures ranging from minus 20 to 80 degrees. In other cases, more stable devices, such as anti-interference devices, are needed.