This programmable timer relay is an all-in-one device with simple PLC function, 8 inputs & 8 outputs and 12 to 24V DC power supply, high quality but low price.
- Independent control - It can replace 8 single-channel timer relays and each is controlled independently. The time accuracy is 0.1 second.
- Linkage control - The programmable timer relay can be used in any combination of multi-channels without synchronization error caused by multipe single-channel timer relays. Loops can be nested arbitrarily.
- Calendar timing - Support daily (0123456 is valid) ×× Hrs ×× Min - ×× Hrs ×× Min, and × Month × - × Day × - × Hrs timing control.
- Simple PLC - The controller supports simple logic operations, allowing 8 switch input function to be customized, and conditional timing function.
- Offline management - No need to connect the computer and mobile phone, the simple PLC can edit and set directly on the control panel with high-definition LCD display, easy to operation.
|Number of Inputs
|Number of Outputs
|Output Form (Optional)
||Transistor DC output: 3A 10V DC ~ 30V DC
Transistor AC output: 3A 12V AC ~ 250V AC
Relay output: 5A 277VAC/ 30VDC
||3 million times
|Operating Voltage *
* The loads need to be powered separately from the programmable timer relay, especially when the supply voltages are different between them.
Input & Output Spec
Can be connected to various switch inputs such as push button switches, proximity switches, photoelectric switches, relays, sensors, etc. It has built-in 5V pull-up and over-current and over voltage protections.
Can be connected to a variety of switching loads, constant speed motors, contactors, solenoid valves, relays, LEDs, cylinders, etc.
Tips: Difference between Relay and Transistor Output of Programmable Timer Relay
The programmable timer relay generally has two kinds of output form - relay output and transistor output. Any differences between them?
The relay output is a dry contact, which can be directly connected to the DC load, or can be connected to the AC load, and the load capacity is also considerably larger (generally with a load of about 5A).
The output of the transistor is not limited by the number of uses (no physical contact), as long as it is used within its range of use without considering the number of uses, and the response speed is fast (3K in one second), but the load capacity is weak (generally around 1A).