Digital rotational viscometer comes with 4 spindles of 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#, and 8 different velocity of 0.3rpm, 0.6rpm, 1.5rpm, 3rpm, 6rpm, 12rpm, 30rpm, 60rpm. The viscometer provides accurate and fast measurement of 1~2,000,000 mPa.s, easy operation and direct readout of viscosity with power supply 110~230V 50Hz/60Hz.
- The digital rotational viscometer can measure the viscosity of a Newtonian liquid or the apparent viscosity of a non-Newtonian liquid.
- Adopt the advanced micro-computer drive technology and stepper motor, accurate and stable rotating speed.
- The horizontal display unit is at the front of the viscometer, convenient to adjust.
- The measuring range and viscosity value can be accurately display with resolution of 0.01mPa.s.
- With timing measurement function, it is practical for measuring the non-Newtonian liquid.
- With automatic scanning, the viscometer can automatically recommend a preferred combination of rotor and speed.
- The viscosity measurement range of the selected rotor and rotating speed is automatically displayed.
- With the printing interface, a micro-printer can be connected to print various data.
||1* ~ 2,000,000 mPa.s
|Rotating Speed (r/min)
||1#, 2#, 3#, 4# (Standard, for measuring viscosity more than 10 mPa.s)
0# (Optional, for measuring the ultra-low viscosity less than 10 mPa.s)
||(1# , 2# , 3#, 4# ): 250-400mL
||±2% (full range)
|Timing Measurement Function
|Auto Scanning Function
||Automatically recommending the optimal combination of the rotor and rotating speed according to the sample viscosity.
|Measuring Range Display Function
||Automatically displaying the maximum viscosity value measurable for the selected rotor and speed combination.
|Data Output Interface
|Standard Packing List
||Viscometer main machine
Rotor 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#
Rotor protective frame
Triangular base and column
Aluminum alloy carrying case
||Rotor 0#, Temperature probe, Software, Mini printer
* The rotor 0# is required when the measuring viscosity is lower than 10 mPa.s.
The digital rotary viscometer is widely used in the manufacturing, scientific research institutes or laboratory for viscosity measurement of oils, greases, paints, coatings, pulp, textiles, food, pharmaceuticals, adhesives and cosmetics, etc.
Tips: How Does the Digital Viscometer Work?
Digital viscometers are suitable for measuring the viscosity and rheological properties of various liquids and semi-fluids. Compared with similar instruments, this viscometer ATO-NDJ-8S has high measurement sensitivity, good anti-interference performance, wide working voltage (110V-220V, 50Hz/60Hz), reliable test results, convenient operation and beautiful appearance. How does it work?
This instrument is a digital rotational viscometer. The rotor is driven by the motor to rotate at a constant speed. When the rotor rotates in the liquid, the liquid will generate a viscosity moment acting on the rotor. The greater the viscosity, the greater the viscous moment; conversely, the smaller the viscosity of the liquid, the smaller the viscous moment. The viscous moment acting on the rotor is detected by the sensor. The viscosity of the measured liquid is obtained after computer processing.
The digital viscometer adopts microcomputer technology, which can conveniently set the rotor number and rotating speed, digitally process the data detected by the sensor, and clearly display the rotor number, speed, the viscosity value of the measured liquid and its full scale percentage value during the measurement on the LED screen.
The digital viscometer is equipped with 4 rotors (1, 2, 3, 4) and 8 speeds (0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm), which can forms 32 kinds of combinations, to measure the viscosity of various liquids at the given measurement range.