Designed with the combinations of spindles 21#, 27#, 28#, 29# and rotating speeds 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 rpm, the digital rotational viscometer has 10~200,000 mPa.s viscosity measuring range, high accuracy and good repeatability, suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids.
- The digital rotational viscometer can measure the viscosity of a Newtonian liquid or the apparent viscosity of a non-Newtonian liquid.
- LCD display shows the measurement data directly, easy to read.
- Adopt the advanced micro-computer drive technology and stepper motor, accurate and stable rotating speed.
- The horizontal display unit is at the front of the viscometer, convenient to adjust.
- The measuring range and viscosity value can be accurately display with resolution of 0.01mPa.s.
- With timing measurement function, it is practical for measuring the non-Newtonian liquid.
- With automatic scanning, the viscometer can automatically recommend a preferred combination of rotor and speed.
- The viscosity measurement range of the selected rotor and rotating speed is automatically displayed.
- With the printing interface, a micro-printer can be connected to print various data.
|Rotating Speed (r/min)
||0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50
||21#, 27#, 28#, 29#
||±2% (full range)
|Timing Measurement Function
|Auto Scanning Function
||Automatically recommending the optimal combination of the rotor and rotating speed according to the sample viscosity.
|Measuring Range Display Function
||Automatically displaying the maximum viscosity value measurable for the selected rotor and speed combination.
|Data Output Interface
|Standard Packing List
||Viscometer main machine
Rotor 21#, 27#, 28#, 29#
Rotor protective frame
Triangular base and column
Aluminum alloy carrying case
||Temperature probe, Software, Mini printer
The digital rotary viscometer is widely applied in the fluid & semi-fluid manufacturing, scientific research institutes, universities or laboratories for viscosity measurement of oils, greases, paints, coatings, pulp, textiles, food, pharmaceuticals, adhesives and cosmetics, etc.
Tips: Installation Steps of Digital Viscometer
1. After opening the package, take out and check the packing list including base, lifting frame and lifting mechanism, main machine, rotor frame, protection frame, power adapter etc. If relevant configuration parts are purchased, please also check at the same time. The aluminum alloy instrument box and other special packaging materials should be kept properly. If the product is returned to the manufacturer for maintenance in case of failure, in order to avoid damage in the process of transportation, the main engine, special power adapter and various rotors configured with the machine shall be properly put into the above special digital viscometer carrying box before shipping.
2. Screw the lifting frame into the corresponding screw hole of the base in the direction as shown in the instruction and tighten the nut with a wrench.
3. Rotate the lifting knob to make sure the lifting capable of rising and falling as well as self-locked. If it is too loose or too tight, you can adjust the screw with a screwdriver so that the lifting can rise and fall and it is tightened, to avoid the automatic fall after the host machine is installed.
4. Install the digital viscometer main machine on the lifting frame and tighten the setting screw. Remove the shaft sheath on the plastic shell below the host machine. When the digital viscometer is not used for a long time or needs to be transported, be sure to cover the sheath back to the original place.
5. Adjust the horizontal adjusting bolt on the base to make the horizontal bubble at front of the digital viscometer to the central position. In order to prevent the base from sliding on the work table, the three horizontal adjusting bolts can be first padded with a higher density of non-slip rubber pad.
6. If the RTD temperature probe is selected, it can be connected with the temperature probe interface provided at the same time.
7. Insert the power adapter into the power interface at the back of the viscometer, and plug it into the power socket (110 ~ 220V 50Hz/60Hz). And you can turn on the power switch at the back of the viscometer after the connection is correct.