Cheap rotational viscometer provides accurate and rapid viscosity measurement in range of 1~100,000 mPa.s, with spindles 1#, 2#, 3#, 4# and selectable rotational speeds 6, 12, 30, 60 rpm, suitable for for a variety of industrial and laboratory applications.
- The digital rotational viscometer can measure the viscosity of a Newtonian liquid or the apparent viscosity of a non-Newtonian liquid.
- Adopt the advanced micro-computer drive technology and stepper motor, accurate and stable rotating speed.
- The horizontal display unit is at the front of the viscometer, convenient to adjust.
- The measuring range and viscosity value can be accurately display with resolution of 0.01mPa.s.
- With timing measurement function, it is practical for measuring the non-Newtonian liquid.
- With automatic scanning, the viscometer can automatically recommend a preferred combination of rotor and speed.
- The viscosity measurement range of the selected rotor and rotating speed is automatically displayed.
- With the printing interface, a micro-printer can be connected to print various data.
||1* ~ 100,000 mPa.s
|Rotating Speed (r/min)
||1#, 2#, 3#, 4# (Standard, for measuring viscosity more than 10 mPa.s)
0# (Optional, for measuring the ultra-low viscosity less than 10 mPa.s)
||±2% (full range)
|Timing Measurement Function
|Auto Scanning Function
||Automatically recommending the optimal combination of the rotor and rotating speed according to the sample viscosity.
|Measuring Range Display Function
||Automatically displaying the maximum viscosity value measurable for the selected rotor and speed combination.
|Data Output Interface
|Standard Packing List
||Viscometer main machine
Rotor 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#
Rotor protective frame
Triangular base and column
Aluminum alloy carrying case
||Rotor 0#, Temperature probe, Software, Mini printer
* The rotor 0# is required when the measuring viscosity is lower than 10 mPa.s.
The digital rotary viscometer is widely used in the manufacturing, scientific research institutes or laboratory for viscosity measurement of oils, greases, paints, coatings, pulp, textiles, food, pharmaceuticals, adhesives and cosmetics, etc.
Tips: Functions of Viscometers
Viscosity is an important physical parameters used to measure the liquid flow resistance ability. The measurement of viscosity is the important means of industrial process control, improving product quality and energy developing and saving. For example, for lubricating oil, viscosity is an important index to evaluate its lubrication ability. When lubricating oil passes through the surface of the lubricated moving pair, local high temperature and high pressure will oxidize the lubricating oil. Meanwhile, the addition of various impurities will also reduce the mobility of the lubricating oil, leading to the increase of viscosity. Therefore, the measurement of lubricating oil viscosity can reflect the quality state and residual life of lubricating oil.
As a viscosity measuring instrument - viscometer, its application field is not only adhesives, coatings, lubricants and other chemical industries, but also widely used in toothpaste, shampoo and other daily chemicals. In addition, the viscometers are also widely used in yogurt, honey, tomato sauce, fruit juice and beverage and other food areas. In the production process, the viscometer is often used to detect the product viscosity so as to control the viscosity. The viscometer is indispensable to the production and product development tools. ATO digital rotational viscometer has stable and reliable quality, high accuracy and good repeatability. With the help of viscometer, the product can be controlled in the suitable viscosity range to fully play performance.