Buy a 0 to 100 psi pressure gauge from ATO to help measure water pressure, hydraulic pressure, oil pressure and air pressure. Best pressure gauge provides a dual-scale display, 0~7 bar measuring range, 40mm dial diameter, stainless steel materials, 1/8" BSPT thread specification, waterproof, perfect for pressure detection in metallurgy, electric power, petroleum and chemical industry.
- Model: ATO-TS-Y408-100psi
- Dial Diameter: φ40mm
- Installation Method: Radial
- Range: 0~100 psi, 0~6 bar
- Installation Diameter: 1/8
- Thread Specification: BSPT
- Size: 6x4x2.5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Size: 8.5x6.5x4.5cm
- Product Weight: 44g
- Package Weight: 60g
- 0 to 100 psi pressure gauge can be used as a water pressure gauge, air pressure gauge, hydraulic pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge.
- ATO pressure gauge equipped with dual scale (0~15 psi/0~1 bar), and a lower-mount male connection with a 1/8" BSPT thread.
- The circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case for corrosion resistance, portable 0~1 bar pressure gauge offers clear readings and is weather-resistant.
- Display accuracy of 2.5% over the entire range of the gauge.
- Brass and stainless steel wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. Such as water, oil, fuel, coolant, air, co2, nitrogen, and argon pressure test.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Pressure gauge is the most commonly used measuring instrument for displaying and controlling pressure, widely used in the chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, mining, and electric power production, especially in vehicle maintenance shops, heat pipe networks, water and gas supply systems, etc.
Tips: What is a diaphragm pressure gauge?
ATO 0 to 300 psi pressure gauges are all diaphragm pressure gauges. Diaphragm pressure gauges are suitable for measuring the pressure or negative pressure of various fluid media with certain corrosiveness, non-solidification or non-crystallization, and the corrosion resistance depends on the diaphragm material.