Buy a portable pressure gauge with a dual-scale display, 0~20 bar measuring range, 40mm dial diameter, stainless steel materials, and 1/8" BSPT thread specification. 0 to 300 psi pressure gauge can be used as a water pressure gauge, air pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge for measuring the pressure accurately, ideal for metallurgy, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, and machinery.
- Model: ATO-TS-Y408-300psi
- Dial Diameter: φ40mm
- Installation Method: Radial
- Range: 0~300 psi, 0~20 bar
- Installation Diameter: 1/8
- Thread Specification: BSPT
- Size: 6x4x2.5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Size: 8.5x6.5x4.5cm
- Product Weight: 44g
- Package Weight: 60g
- 0 to 300 psi pressure gauge can be used as a water pressure gauge, air pressure gauge, hydraulic pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge.
- ATO pressure gauge equipped with dual scale (0~15 psi/0~1 bar), and a lower-mount male connection with a 1/8" BSPT thread.
- The circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case for corrosion resistance, portable 0~1 bar pressure gauge offers clear readings and is weather-resistant.
- Display accuracy of 2.5% over the entire range of the gauge.
- Brass and stainless steel wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. Such as water, oil, fuel, coolant, air, co2, nitrogen, and argon pressure test.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Pressure gauge is the most commonly used measuring instrument for displaying and controlling pressure, widely used in the chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, mining, and electric power production, especially in vehicle maintenance shops, heat pipe networks, water and gas supply systems, etc.
Tips for using a pressure gauge
- The pressure gauge must be vertical. The case should not be twisted hard during installation, and collision should be avoided during transportation.
- The pressure gauge should be used at an ambient temperature of -25~55°C. The vibration frequency of the working environment is <25Hz, and the amplitude is not greater than 1mm. The range of use of the pressure gauge should be between 1/3 and 2/3 of the upper limit.
- When measuring corrosive media, media that may crystallize, and media with high viscosity, the pressure gauge should be equipped with an isolation device.
- The pressure gauge should be calibrated frequently (at least once every three months), and repaired in time if a fault is found.
- If a pressure gauge for measuring corrosive media is required, please specify it when ordering.