0~60 psi pressure gauge for sale online. It is used for measuring water pressure, hydraulic pressure, oil pressure and air pressure. The diaphragm pressure gauge features a dual-scale display, 40mm dial diameter and stainless steel materials. Cheap 0~4 bar water/air pressure gauge with a 1/8" BSPT thread specification is used for mining, smelting, medical treatment, maintenance, etc.
- Model: ATO-TS-Y408-60psi
- Dial Diameter: φ40mm
- Installation Method: Radial
- Range: 0~60 psi, 0~4 bar
- Installation Diameter: 1/8
- Thread Specification: BSPT
- Size: 6x4x2.5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Size: 8.5x6.5x4.5cm
- Product Weight: 44g
- Package Weight: 60g
- 0 to 60 psi pressure gauge can be used as a water pressure gauge, air pressure gauge, hydraulic pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge.
- ATO pressure gauge equipped with dual scale (0~15 psi/0~1 bar), and a lower-mount male connection with a 1/8" BSPT thread.
- The circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case for corrosion resistance, portable 0~1 bar pressure gauge offers clear readings and is weather-resistant.
- Display accuracy of 2.5% over the entire range of the gauge.
- Brass and stainless steel wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. Such as water, oil, fuel, coolant, air, co2, nitrogen, and argon pressure test.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Pressure gauge is the most commonly used measuring instrument for displaying and controlling pressure, widely used in the chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, mining, and electric power production, especially in vehicle maintenance shops, heat pipe networks, water and gas supply systems, etc.
Tips: What is a 0 to 60 psi pressure gauge used for?
0 to 60 psi pressure gauges are both air pressure gauges and water pressure gauges and are mainly used for pressure detection in metallurgy, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, machinery, etc. The pressure gauge relies on measures such as internal filling of damping oil and matching buffer devices, and has good shock resistance. It is suitable for occasions where the pressure of the measured medium has strong pulse changes or pressure shocks, and often suddenly unloads in the production process, as well as environmental vibrations. The pressure gauge can measure the average value of the pulsating pressure of gas and liquid, so as to overcome the damage caused by the strong pulse of the medium and the vibration of the environment to ensure the accuracy of the reading.