0 to 160 psi pressure gauge is a highly accurate and compact diaphragm pressure gauge for measuring water pressure, hydraulic pressure, oil pressure and air pressure, widely used in mining, smelting, medical treatment, maintenance, etc. Low price pressure gauge features a dual-scale display, 0~11 bar measuring range, 40mm dial diameter, stainless steel materials, and 1/8" BSPT thread specification.
- Model: ATO-TS-Y408-160psi
- Dial Diameter: φ40mm
- Installation Method: Radial
- Range: 0~160 psi, 0~11 bar
- Installation Diameter: 1/8
- Thread Specification: BSPT
- Size: 6x4x2.5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Size: 8.5x6.5x4.5cm
- Product Weight: 44g
- Package Weight: 60g
- 0 to 160 psi pressure gauge can be used as a water pressure gauge, air pressure gauge, hydraulic pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge.
- ATO pressure gauge equipped with dual scale (0~15 psi/0~1 bar), and a lower-mount male connection with a 1/8" BSPT thread.
- The circular dial is enclosed in a stainless steel case for corrosion resistance, portable 0~1 bar pressure gauge offers clear readings and is weather-resistant.
- Display accuracy of 2.5% over the entire range of the gauge.
- Brass and stainless steel wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. Such as water, oil, fuel, coolant, air, co2, nitrogen, and argon pressure test.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Pressure gauge is the most commonly used measuring instrument for displaying and controlling pressure, widely used in the chemical industry, petroleum, metallurgy, mining, and electric power production, especially in vehicle maintenance shops, heat pipe networks, water and gas supply systems, etc.
Tips: Bar and Psi of a pressure gauge?
The bar of the pressure gauge is an imperial pressure unit, which is a unit of tire pressure, and psi is a pressure unit, which is commonly used in Europe, America and other countries. 0~300 psi and 0~20 bar pressure gauges are available on sisco.com.