- With 1.5 hp or 1100W powerful motor, air blower fan can produce more airflow 45 m3/min or 68 m3/min.
- Constructed with high quality plastic housing and metal fan impellers, high durability and reliability.
- Air intake/outlet is covered with a protective screen to effectively keep impurities out.
- With a clear cover on the on/off switch for safe use indoor/outdoor.
- Powerful air blower fan is perfect for home and commercial bounce houses, bouncy castles, water slides, obstacle courses, jumpers and other inflatable games, and also great for advertising and promotional inflatables such as arches and mascots.
||1100 Watt / 1.5 hp
||220-240V 50Hz or 110-120V 60Hz
|Power Cord Length
||PE engineering plastic housing
Note: * The inflatable air blower with 50Hz voltage is NOT suitable for use with 60Hz power supply.
Video - ATO Inflatable Air Blower Overview
Tips: Inflatable Air Blower Brief Introduction
The inflatable blower is a device used for the air moving to the inflatable models, bounce houses, jumpers, bouncy castles, water slides and so on.
According to the working principle, they are divided into the centrifugal inflatable blowers and the axial inflatable blowers. The centrifugal blowers are divided into the high pressure, medium pressure and low pressure inflatable blower based on the air pressure. The axial blower is mainly used for the air dancer.
With different materials, the inflatable air blowers can be made from stainless steel, plastic, cast aluminum, cast iron and so on.
The inflatable air blower generally has the characteristics of small size, large airflow, light weight and easy to carry. The common specifications of inflatable air blowers are 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 350W, 380W, 480W, 680W, 750W, 1100W and 1500W. The right airflow selection of the blower is determined by the size and fabric of the inflatable product.