- DC 12-900V rated load voltage of contact circuit.
- Normally open type (SPST-NO) of contact form, 12 volt, 24 volt coil for selecting.
- Main contact voltage drop at 150A, not above 100mV.
- The connection of contact and coil need to be nonpolarity.
- Efficient coil, retentive power is only 2-2.3W, counter electromotive force is 0V.
- The joint way of the coil is very convenient.
- The coil has no counter force of electromagnetism.
- Compare to the similar products, this product is smallest and lightest.
||80 x 65 x 67 mm
|Main Contact Parameters
||M6 Internal thread
|Rated Load Current
|Rated Load Voltage
||12 – 900V DC
|Maximum Switching Current
||1500A 320V DC (≥1 times)
|Maximum Switching Power
||Standard Type Voltage
|Average Holding Current
|Steady State Power
||196 m/s2 (20G)
||490 m/s2 (50G)
||80 ~2000Hz 98m/s2 (20G)
Installation Diagram (Unit: mm)
High Voltage DC Contactor Coil Schematic
Tips: Magnetic blowing device working principle of a DC concactor
When the contactor’s movable and static contacts disconnect, arc will generate between the contacts, the arc still maintains the load current within a short period of time. At this moment, two magnetic fields will generate before the arc extinguishes. One magnetic field is formed by the current around the arc, of which the direction can be determined by the Ampere's rule. Moreover, there’s still another magnetic field around the arc, which is produced between two magnetic splints by the current when it flows the blowout coils. This magnetic field passes the iron core and goes through one magnetic splint, it enters another magnetic splint through the gap and forms a closed magnetic circuit.
Obviously, above the arc, the magnetic field between two magnetic splints has an opposite direction with that of the magnetic field around the arc, the magnetic field intensity is also weaker. Below the arc, the two the magnetic fields have same direction and the field intensity strengthens. Therefore, the arc will be pulled from the strong side of the magnetic field to the weak side, it moves upwards. In this process, the arc will be quickly elongated and form a relative motion with the air, thus reducing the arc temperature. Meanwhile, when the arc is blown to the upper part of arc chute, the heat of the arc will be transferred to the arc chute, thus further reducing the arc temperature, promoting the rapid extinction of the arc.