ATO welding supplies at a low price, freqency is 50Hz or 60Hz, 240V dc mig welder can be used for welding stainless steel, low carbon steel, aluminum and other metal materials.
Milller Welding 110V 220V Specifications
||220V-240V, +/15%, 1-PH, 50Hz/60Hz
||22A at 220V
|Duty Cycle at 40℃(104℉)
||20% at 175A
|30% at 175A
||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, etc
||Steel: Clean, Dry, Oil Free 75% Argon and 25% CO2
|Aluminum: Clean, Dry, Oil Free Argon
|Recommender Gas Inflet Flow Rate/Pressure
240V Mig Welder Features:
1. 175 Amps welding output, suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, and other metal materials.
2. Welding capacity: stainless steel: 18 Gauge-1/4", mild steel: 18 Gauge-1/4", aluminum: 3/8" or thinner.
3. Reliable and durable. Its transformer technology has been proven to be reliable and durable. ATO-WM-MIG175 can easily connected to your existing 220V wall outlet and can be setup quickly within 10 minutes.
4. Spool gun included. MIG spool gun: high-speed MIG spool gun for aluminum welding, 10 feet 4 inches long, 4-prong end connection, 1lb aluminum wire with dia. 0.9 millimeter included. Can weld 3/8" or thinner aluminum plate.
Portable 175A DC Mig Weldert Package Includes:
1. MIG Spool gun MSG094 (9ft long). MIG Torch MT104 (10ft long, 4 prong connection).
2. Ground cable & clamp (6 ft long). Argon hose (4ft long).
3. Argon regulator AR03. Hand shield and cleaning wire brush.
4. MIG welding solid wire (0.8mm, 0.9kg) spool. User Manual.
5. MIG accessories: One interior tip for torch MT104 (size 0.8-0.030).
6. One interior tip for spool gun MSG094 (size 0.9-0.035). One wrench and one wire feeder accessory part.
200A Inverter Welding Structure
Tips: Welding Safety Precautions
1. According to the technical conditions of the work, choose a reasonable welding process, do not allow over-load use, do not allow high-current welding, and do not allow metal cutting operations with electric welders.
2. During the load welding, the temperature rise of the welder should not exceed 60 degrees of Class A and 80 degrees of Class B. Otherwise, it should be stopped and cooled before welding.
3. The welding machine should be kept dry and well ventilated. When moving the welding machine, the power should be cut off, and the welding machine should not be moved by pulling the power supply. If there is a sudden power failure during welding, the power should be cut off.
4. In welding, it is not allowed to adjust the current. It must be adjusted with the adjustment handle during the stop welding, not too fast, too strong, so as not to damage the regulator.
5. It is forbidden to do welding work under the crane running workpiece.
6. If welding is carried out in the area of the crane wire rope, care should be taken not to cause the welder ground wire to accidentally touch the lifted wire rope to avoid sparks causing accidents.
7. The welder must work on the insulated wooden board when working in the wet area. It is not allowed to touch the welder wire. It is not allowed to hold the welding tongs with the arm.