The high-efficiency low-speed permanent magnet generator is 2500 watts, the rated voltage is 48v/96v/120v/220v, the rated speed is 500 rpm, and the price of the three-phase permanent magnet generator is low.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
Single axis alternator dimension
Double axis alternator dimension: (unit: mm)
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: What is the development prospect of permanent magnet generators?
It has been greatly utilized in industrial and agricultural production, daily life, and national defense science and technology, and has a trend of development and growth. High-power generators are often used in luxury and ultra-luxury air-conditioned vehicles. They consume a lot of electricity at idling speed. Excitation generators can only meet this requirement by increasing the speed ratio between the driving wheel and the generator pulley. The superior low-to-medium-speed power generation performance of the machine can just solve this technical problem.
The car air conditioner is installed on the side of the car, closer to the ground. During driving, dust and debris can easily enter the generator body, which can easily cause the contact between the excitation generator carbon brush and the slip ring to increase, thereby affecting the normal operation of the generator The permanent magnet generator has no slip ring, no carbon brush, and large air gap between the stator and rotor, which is especially suitable for working in this harsh working environment.