Low rpm permanent magnet generator 3000 watt rated power, max power 4800w, ac output current, 3 phase, great use in industrial and agricultural production, daily life and national defense technology.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: How to increase the torque of DC permanent magnet motor?
The torque of the DC motor is proportional to the armature current of the DC motor and the magnetic field formed by the excitation. To increase the torque, only the armature current can be increased.
The position sensor code of the DC permanent magnet motor makes the position of the combined two-phase winding of the energized magnetic field ahead of the axis of the rotor magnetic field, so no matter where the starting position of the rotor is, the motor will generate a sufficient starting torque at the moment of starting. Therefore, no additional starting winding is required on the rotor.
Since the stator magnetic field axis can be regarded as perpendicular to the rotor axis, the average electromagnetic torque generated in the case of the core being unsaturated is proportional to the winding current, which is the same as the current-torque characteristic of the separately excited DC motor.