Long service life of 2000 watt low rpm alternator generator, 48 volt alternator, 3 phase, small size, light weight and high power.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: How to save energy in permanent magnet generators?
The rare earth permanent magnet synchronous generator is based on the asynchronous motor, and the inner side of the rotor side cage is embedded with rare earth magnetic steel. From the rated efficiency of the single motor of the traction motor, the asynchronous motor is 90%-92%, while the permanent magnet synchronous motor is 95%-97%, which is 4%-6% higher than the asynchronous motor. The main reason is that the rotor of the rare earth permanent magnet synchronous motor does not pass current, so the rotor has almost no loss compared with the asynchronous motor.
In addition, the permanent magnet synchronous generator loss is only about 50% of the asynchronous motor. The main reason is: First, the permanent magnet synchronous generator stator copper loss and iron loss are significantly lower than the asynchronous motor, and its unique stator iron loss (Inertial operation) is also significantly lower than the rotor loss unique to the asynchronous generator; second, the asynchronous motor is usually air-cooled, and the permanent magnet synchronous motor can be made fully enclosed due to the low loss, which in turn makes the machine Loss (wind loss) is greatly reduced.