2000W 1-phase 110V to 12V toroidal transformer is producted by high quality copper material and the size is compact, widely used in industrial fields/ medical equipment/ household electrical appliances/ photoelectric lighting equipment etc..
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
2000VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||110V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, , 240V)
||12V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x35V, 2x40V, 2x50V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
1 output (4-wire 2 outputs are available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: 30 ℃ is the highest conversion temperature of toroidal transformer
The temperature of the working site of the toroidal transformer will also affect the conversion rate of the toroidal transformer. Currently, the temperature that makes the conversion rate reaches the highest is 30 ℃. When the ambient temperature exceeds 30 ℃, the toroidal transformer will reduce its own conversion rate because it accumulates too much heat inside. When the on-site temperature of the toroidal transformer rises by 20 ℃, its conversion rate will drop by 20%. When the temperature is 0 ℃, it can load 120% of the rated power. When the temperature is 50 ℃, the transformer can load 80% of the rated power. Therefore, when the temperature of the working environment is too high, we can increase the conversion rate of the toroidal transformer by adjusting the temperature below 30 °C through a temperature adjustment device. (If the environment is different, for example, the air mobility is different, the specific conversion efficiency of the transformer is slightly different.)