Low price 1500VA toroidal transformer is single phase, step down input voltage 230V AC to double output voltage 2x12V or single output voltage 48V, input/output voltage can be customized as your requirement. It features high insulation strength, UL recognised, less noise and long life.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
1500VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||230V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||2x12V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55V... can be customized)
||62.5A each winding
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
2 inputs, 4-wire (1 output is available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: All copper wire transformers have higher efficiency
All copper wire toroidal transformers have higher conversion efficiency than copper clad aluminum wire transformers and aluminum wire transformers. For the same type of toroidal transformer, if the metal wire used for its coil winding is aluminum, its loss will be greater than that with a copper coil. However, all copper wire transformers generate less heat and have less losses in the same time period. Naturally, the work conversion efficiency is faster than copper-clad aluminum wire transformers and aluminum wire transformers that generate heat and have large losses.