Customized 1-phase toroidal transformer power supply for audio amplifier, transforms 240V to 12V/24V, all copper material and compact structure make efficiency>90%. Low noise, low resistance loss, low heat generation with uniform circular section and continuous winding.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
3000VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||240V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||24 AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x35V, 2x40V, 2x50V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
1 output (4-wire 2 outputs are available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: The higher the power of toroidal transformer, the higher the efficiency
Toroidal transformer is a kind of step-up & step-down transformer power supply, which has the advantages of small volume, low noise, less heat and high performance. Generally, we use a variety of voltages, such as 220V for domestic lighting, 36V for industrial safety lighting, and the voltage of the welding machine needs to be adjusted. These cannot be separated from the toroidal transformer, which can step down the voltage we need through the principle of electromagnetic mutual inductance of the main and auxiliary coils.
The larger the rated power of the transformer, the higher the working conversion efficiency. The same 220V to 24V transformer with a rated power of 500VA has a working conversion efficiency of more than 92%, while the conversion efficiency of 50VA low power is only 85%. There is a clear difference between the two.