Single phase dry-type toroidal transformer power supply with 4000VA (4000W) high power capacity, all copper design, primary voltage of 110V AC and secondary voltage of 220V AC, 2x35V (35-0-35 volt) double outputs are available. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series, parallel or used independently.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
4000VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||110V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||220V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x35V, 2x40V, 2x50V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
1 output (4-wire 2 outputs are available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: The vibration of the toroidal transformer is very large. What might be the cause?
- The toroidal transformer is severely overloaded.
- The input voltage exceeds the rated value by more than 10%.
- The installation and fixing of the transformer is not firm.
- There are problems with the design and production process of the transformer itself.
- The transformer cannot match the load parameters.