Single phase dry-type toroidal transformer power supply with 4000VA (4000W) high power capacity, all copper design, primary voltage of 110V AC and secondary voltage of 220V AC, 2x24V double outputs are available. Twin secondary windings may be connected in series, parallel or used independently.
Advantages of ATO Toroidal Transformer
1. High Efficiency: Winding matches core perfectly, which makes the transformer more efficiency.
2. Long Service Life: With high quality materials and manufacturing technology, the transformer can be used for 30 years.
3. Less Noise: The core is seamlessly rolled and the winding is set evenly over it, which makes the transformer quiet when it is working.
4. Less Radiation: Toroidal structure and winding technology reduce electromagnetic radiation.
5. Low Temperature Rise: Even it is overloaded at 120%, temperature rise will be less than 70℃.
4000VA Toroidal Transformer Specifications
||110V AC (Optional: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
||220V AC (Optional: 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 2x6V, 2x12V, 2x15V, 2x24V, 2x30V, 2x55V, can be customized)
|No. of Inputs
|No. of Outputs
1 output (4-wire 2 outputs are available)
Note: For the transformer with 2 outputs 4-wire, each output provides the same voltage and current level, the sum of 2 output power capacities is equal to the total capacity.
||Natural air cooling
||CE, RoHS, ISO, UL
|Mounting Hole Distance
||1*Toroidal transformer + 1*Accesorries sets (Nut, Shim, Metal disk, Rubber gaske, Pedestal, Screw)
Toroidal Transformer Accesorries
Toroidal Transformer Mounting Methods
Toroidal Transformer Internal Structure
Tips: The vibration of the toroidal transformer is very large. What might be the cause?
- The toroidal transformer is severely overloaded.
- The input voltage exceeds the rated value by more than 10%.
- The installation and fixing of the transformer is not firm.
- There are problems with the design and production process of the transformer itself.
- The transformer cannot match the load parameters.