30W 3 phase vibration motor, 2 pole, 220VAC voltage, insulation class F, smooth operation, low noise, strong wear resistance, beautiful appearance, fully enclosed structure.
||71 Kg, 0.7 kN
||3 Phase 220V 50Hz/380V 50Hz
||50 Hz/60 Hz
30W 3 Phase Vibration Motor Dimension (unit: mm)
3 Phase Vibration Motor Structure
Tips: 5 ways to adjust the excitation force of a vibrating motor
1. Loosen the fastening screws of the protective cover of the vibration motor, and remove the protective cover at both ends of the vibration motor.
2. The horizontal vibration motor adjusts the eccentric block by changing the included angle of the eccentric block. The larger the included angle, the smaller the excitation force. On the contrary, the smaller the included angle, the greater the excitation force. When the two eccentric blocks overlap, the excitation force is maximum.
3. Reference lines are engraved on both ends of the shaft. Loosen the compression bolts of the outer eccentric blocks on both sides, rotate the outer eccentric blocks on both sides in the same direction, align the engraved line on the shaft with the engraved line of the excitation force scale on the outer eccentric block, adjust to the required excitation force, and tighten the outer eccentric block Block the bolts and install the protective cover of the vibration motor.
4. The eccentric block is a fixed block, which is fixed on the shaft with a key and cannot be rotated. The inner eccentric block is an adjustable block, and the outer surface is equipped with a scale indicating the percentage of the maximum excitation force, which is pressed on the motor shaft with a fastening bolt.
5. Loosen the compression bolts of the inner eccentric block on both sides, and rotate the inner eccentric blocks on both sides in the same direction, so that the excitation force scale on the inner eccentric block is aligned with the slit on the outer eccentric block and adjusted to the required excitation Force, tighten the compression bolts of the inner eccentric block, and install the protective cover.
6. The last thing to note is that except for special applications, the positions of the eccentric blocks at both ends of the vibrating motor shaft must be corresponding, and the percentages of the eccentric blocks at both ends must be set equal, otherwise the vibrating motor will produce huge staggered excitation. Force, damage the vibration motor and affect the service life.