- Air blower uses strong & efficient 680W motor to produce more airflow 32 m3/min.
- Easy to transport with a top-mounted carry handle.
- With reliable reinforced plastic housing and high quality metal fan impellers, low noise and high durability.
- Air intake/outlet is covered with a protective screen to effectively keep impurities out.
- Economical price air blower pump is great for bounce houses, bouncy castles, water slides, obstacle courses, jumpers, advertising and promotional inflatables (arches and mascots), and other inflatable games.
||220-240V 50Hz or 110-120V 60Hz
|Power Cord Length
||PE engineering plastic housing
Note: * The inflatable air blower with 50Hz voltage is NOT suitable for use with 60Hz power supply.
Video - ATO Inflatable Air Blower Overview
Tips: What Should You Know when Purchasing an Inflatable Air Blower?
1. Blower housing material
At present, the housing of inflatable blowers mainly has three kinds of plastic, aluminum alloy and iron shell. As far as the application of the air blower is concerned, the use of a plastic shell or an iron shell can meet the demand. From the current market situation, the plastic-housing inflatable is more popular. The reason is that the plastic case is lighter than the iron case, more convenient to carry.
2. Blower design
Design is also a very important part, and some of the details of the design can well reflect the user-friendly side of the fan. The portability and the ease of installation are one of problem to be considered when purchasing an inflatable air blower. The smaller size of the blower is not only easy to carry, but also takes up less space and can be used in more places.
3. Air volume of the blower
In general, a larger size of air mold, naturally need a larger air volume of inflatable blower. The air flow of the blower is largely determined by the operating speed of the impeller and the reasonable flow path design. ATO inflatable air blower with air flow range from 19 m3/min to 82 m3/min can meet you differet inflatable products' needs.