Brushless design 500W AC servo motor for sale, rated speed of 3000 rpm, maximum speed up to 3600rpm, 1.6 Nm rated torque and peak torque up to 4.8 Nm, low noise and vibration when rotating. Reasonable price industrial servo motor, manufacturer direct sale.
|Matched Drive Model
||ATO-SG-AS151000 (Click it to the product page)
|Square Flange Size
||Single phase or three phase 220V AC
||Number of Pole Pairs
|Incremental Encoder Line
||17/33 bit, 22/38 bit, 23/39 bit
||Plastic packaging, self-cooling
|Insulation and Voltage Resistance
||1500V AC, 1 Min
||500V DC, 10Ω above
||0℃ ~ +55℃
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit=mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 132mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
LA (with brake): 168mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
1. For servo motor winding
2. For incremental encoder
|Incremental Signal Definitions
3. For absolute encoder
|Absolute Signal Definitions
Tips: Three loop control of servo motor
Normally servo is three loop control. "Three loop" means three closed loop negative feedback PID adjusting system.
- The most inner PID loop is electrical current loop. This loop completely operates inside servo driver, through hall device to inspect each phase output current from driver to motor, negative feedback makes PID adjustment for current set up, then output current would get close or equal to set up current value. Current loop controls motor torque, therefore, under torque mode, driver calculation amount is the minimum, dynamic response is the fastest.
- The second loop is speed loop, through checking motor coder signal to make negative feedback PID adjustment, its inner loop PID output is current loop set up, therefore, speed loop control including speed loop and current loop. In other words, any mode must use current loop, current loop is the base of control. While under speed control and position control, system is also making current (torque) control, in order to achieve relative control for speed and position.
- The third loop is position loop, it’s the most outside loop. It can be built between driver and motor coder, or built between exterior controller and motor coder or final loading, this should be up to actual condition. As position control loop inside output is speed loop set up, under position control mode, system makes calculation for all 3 loops, at the time system has the maximum calculation amount, dynamic response speed is the slowest.