Used welder for sale, input voltage 220V, frequency 50Hz 60Hz are optional, plasma cutter welding machinehas the characteristics of high cutting speed, smooth cuts welding.
||220V-240V, +/15%, 1-PH, 50Hz/60Hz (Automatic dual frequency)
|No Load Voltage
|Duty Cycle at 40℃(104℉)
||60% at 80A
|100% at 40A
||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, etc
|Max Cut Thickness
|Max Severance Thickness
||Clean, Dry, Oil free
|Recommender Gas Inflet Flow Rate/Pressure
||0.2~0.4Mpa, 4.8cfm at 75psi
1. 200 Amp AC/DC square-wave inverter TIG/Stick (MMA) welder.
2. Automatic dual voltage/ dual frequency (110/220Volt 50/60Hz).
3. High frequency start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control.
4. Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials.
Control and Setting
Tips: Types of welder
The main welding machines used by industrial and mining enterprises are AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, welding machine Laser welding machine.
1. The main application fields of inverter welding machine are the same, but the welding machine is more energy-saving and lighter.
2. Main application fields of submerged arc welding machine large steel structure manufacturing unit, pressure vessel boiler manufacturing unit.
3. Main application fields of gas shielded welding machines Large steel structure manufacturing units or general machinery agricultural machinery, automobile manufacturing plants, security door processing plants, and units for manufacturing pressure vessel boilers are also widely used for gas shielded welding machines.
4. TIG welding machine is mainly used in pipelines, pressure vessel boilers, stainless steel processing enterprises.
5. AC argon arc welding machine is mainly made of aluminum welding manufacturing unit, aluminum container manufacturing unit. Aluminum radiator welding.