Digital gas flow meters are available for flow range 0~10L/min, 0~25L/min with 6mm diameter and 0~200L/min with 12mm diameter. The gas mass flow meter is used for instant flow rate testing and flow accumulation calculation and suitable for different gas like compressed air, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2 and other inactive gases, etc.
||0~10, 25 L/min
||4 AA batteries (LR6) or external 6-15V DC power adapter
|Signal Output *
||RS 485 (Optional)
||Instantaneous flow rate: SLPM, Flow accumulation: NCM
||-10℃ ~ +55℃
||Air @20℃, 101.325kPa
||460g (Copper body)
||350g (Aluminium alloy body)
||Compressed Air, Oxygen, Nitrogen, CO2
For other gases, please contact us.
Note: For CO2, ATO-MF5706 is selectable with 10 or 20 L/min, without 25 L/min; ATO-MF5712 is selectable with 150 L/min, without 200 L/min. If you need a gas mass flow meter to test CO2 or other gases, please contact us.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Note: The optional miniUSB cable is used for the connection to external power supply and RS485 communication.
Tips: Digital Gas Flow Detector Installation
The gas flow meter is preferably installed horizontally. Flow direction should be the same as the direction of the arrow mark on the meter body. If there may be particles or debris in the fluid, a filter is strongly recommended to be installed upstream of the meter.
Please follow the below steps to complete the installation:
1. Check if the meter is complete, no visual damage first.
2. Before installation, make sure that there is no debris or particles in the pipe.
3. During installation, it is recommended to first install the inlet of the flow meter and then the outlet. To ensure the accuracy of measurement, the straight pipe length should be remained enough at the installation site of flow meter, upstream no less than 10 times DN and downstream no less than 5 times DN.
4. Make sure all the wire connections of the flow meter is correct including the wires for LCD, input/output and communication.
5. Turn on the power supply, and ensure that the LCD works properly.
6. Slowly turn on the valve of the pipeline, and then the flow meter starts to measure the gas flow in the pipeline.