Handheld multi gas detector can measure 4 gases (CO, H2S, O2, LEL) at the same time with high accuracy and reliability, min size and high protability, and it is widely used in oil, metallurgy, chemical, medical, agriculture, refinery and other industries.
- Adopt high precison sensors
- LCD dot matrix display, , support Chinese and English operation, easy to read
- Gas unit ppm and mg/m3 can be switched quickly
- One key to check the battery capacity and voltage.
- One press to restore factory settings.
- Alarm with ultra-high buzzer sound and light, high and low alarm values are settable
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery with high capacity enables long working time
- With a alligator clip, easy to carry around
- Rugged and durable housing, comfortable touch
- Data storage function: Can record 100,000 data, and historical data can be viewed on the device (optional function).
||Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2), Combustible (LEL)
||CO: 0 to 1000ppm, H2S: 0 to 100ppm, O2: 0 to 30%VOL, EX: 0 to 100%LEL
||CO: 1ppm, H2S: 0.1ppm, O2: 0.1%VOL, EX: 1%LEL
||Monochrome dot matrix 128*128 LCD graphic display
||Backlight time is settable; the backlight will be auto on when alarming.
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||Storage capacity of over one hundred thousand sets. Interval time ranginf from 10~3600 seconds are settable.
||Sound, light and vibration
||Gas units ppm and mg/m3 are switchable
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery with 2300mAh capacity
Operating time about 10-12h
||Travel charger with USB. Typical charge time 4-6 hours.
||Exia ll CT3
Tips: What does it mean, the gas units PPM, %LEL, %VOL in multi-gas detector's specification?
PPM refers to parts per million, a unit of gas volume concentration.
For solution: it means that there’s 1/1000 ml solute in the 1L aqueous solution, so its concentration is 1ppm.
For gas: it’s one of representation method of pollutant concentration in the ambient atmosphere (air).
LEL refers to the lower explosive limit. When the combustible gas reaches 100%LEL, it’s easy to explode, and the explosion occurs as soon as contacting an electric spark. Therefore, 0-100%LEL generally refers to the range of combustible gas measurement. For example, hydrogen: 4%VOL=100%LEL, methane: 5%VOL=100%LEL.
VOL refers to the volume ratio of target gas in per volume. It’s generally used for high concentration. 1%VOL is equal to 10000PPM, and generally it is for oxygen and combustible gases. For example, how much oxygen in a space.