- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
CO Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Carbon Monoxide (CO)
||0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm, 0 to 2000 ppm
||0.1ppm (0-500ppm) or 1ppm (0-1000/2000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (Charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
* If you need a CO gas detector with other ranges unlisted in above table, please email us in advance and inform us your operating environment so as to help you select a most suitable one for your application.
* Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detector Applications
Portable carbon monoxide detector, pump suction style, is used to measure the CO concentration and give an alarms in the confined space like tunnel, sewer, undergroud shaft, mines, cement plant, thermal power plants, agriculture, refinery and other industries, to effectively prevent the carbon monoxide poisoning accidents.
Tips: What are the differences between pump suction and diffusion type gas detector?
A suction style gas detector is equipped with a small air pump. When it works, the pump draws the air sample from the tested region and sends the sample into the instrument for detection. The pump type gas detector features fast detection speed and remote measuring for dangerous areas, so as to maintain personnel safety. Other characteristics are the same with that of diffusion type gas detector.
A diffusion type gas detector is used for detection to sample the air by the free flow of air in detection area. Such a measuring method is easily to be affected by the detected environment, such as ambient temperature and wind speed.