ATO hydrogen cyanide gas detector is a kind of fast response and high accuracy gas measurement portable device. With internal sampling pump, fast sampling speed and high flow rate, ensuring the response time of the detector. Special high intensity engineering plastics housing, suitable for different kinds of situation and environment.
- Model: ATO-SKY2000-HCN
- Gas: Hydrogen Cyanide HCN
- Sampling: With internal sampling pump, flow rate is up to 1L/min
- Data logging: Data logging with adjustable interval, and available for data downloading to PC through USB cable.
- Measure Range: 0-10ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-100ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm, 0.1ppm, 1ppm (resolution can be customized)
- Precision: ≤±2%F.S. (higher precision is available)
- Response Time: ≤10S
- Zero Shift: ≤±1%（F.S./year）
- Display: LCD dot matrix display, with display of gas type, real time gas concentration, battery power, time, gas unit.
- Temperature: -20℃～50℃
- Humidity: 0-95%RH (non-condensing)
- Explosion-Proof: ExibllCT4
- Degree of Protection: IP65
- Alarm: Sound: 85dB, Light: LED, low alarm: blue, high alarm: red, Vibration: the detector will vibrate when powered on (Alarm point is settable according to customer requirement.)
- Battery: 3.6V 2300mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery, operate time is about 12h continuously, charging time: 4-6h
- Dimension: 205x75x32mm
- Weight: 300g
- Approval: CE, CNEX explosion proof certificate, CMC (China Metrology Certification)
- Warranty: 12 months
Fast response & high accuracy
- With internal sampling pump, response time ≤30s.
- Using world top brand sensors, high precision, the detection result is approved by the third testing organization.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted by one press.
- With Self-calibration and zero calibration functions, making the detection more accurate and reliable.
One press to restore factory setting, free from the bother of mis-operation.
- Alarm with light, sound and vibration, ensuring the safety of the users.
- Alarm point is settable according to the specific requirements.
- Storage capacity of over 100000 sets, the historical detected data can be read on the detector quickly.
- High-speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading to PC.
Long operation time
- High capacity of lithium polymer rechargeable battery, for toxic gas: 14h continuously. For combustible gas: 10h continuously.
High quality case
- Special high intensity engineering plastics housing, suitable for different kinds of situation and environment.
- IP65 protection degree, water-proof, dust-proof, explosion-proof.
Tips: What is the use of gas detectors in the production process?
In the production process of the factory, we need to use or produce various hazardous chemicals, among which there are many toxic and explosive substances, and the risks are high. In the process design, not only can the production safety be ensured by means of closed operation, maintaining a safe distance, setting up mechanical ventilation, ensuring pressure relief areas, etc., but also by taking necessary monitoring measures to greatly reduce risks, such as the installation of combustible gas detectors, toxic gas detectors.
Combustible gas alarm, that is, gas leak detection alarm, is a preventive alarm in regional security monitoring. When the combustible gas alarm in the industrial environment detects that the concentration of combustible gas reaches the critical point of the lower or upper explosion limit, the combustible gas detector and the toxic gas detector will send an alarm signal to remind the staff to take safety measures and drive the exhaust, Cut off and spray system to prevent explosion, fire and poisoning accidents and ensure safe production.