Portable Nitrogen (N2) gas detector take sample by built-in pump and has measuring range of 0-100% VOL, fast and accurate measurement and favorable price.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
* If you need a N2 gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Portable Nitrogen gas detector is used for the N2 concentration detection in the electronic component storage, Nitrogen tank area, food packaging, Nitrogen cylinder and tank purity measurement, laboratory, etc.
Tips: Why you need a Nitrogen (N2) gas detector?
Nitrogen (N2) is usually a colorless, odorless gas and generally it is less dense than air. Nitrogen is one of the main components of air, accounting for 78.08% (volume fraction). Under the standard atmospheric pressure, when nitrogen gas is cooled to 195.8℃, it turns into a colorless liquid; when cooled to 209.8℃, the liquid nitrogen becomes a snowy solid. Nitrogen is often used as a preservative because it is chemically inert and difficult to react with other substances at room temperature.
Nitrogen seems to be harmless, but it is still dangerous. If the concentration of nitrogen in the air is too high, the pressure of oxygen in the inhaled air will drop, thus causing hypoxia and asphyxia. When the concentration of inhaled nitrogen is not too high, the patient initially feels chest tightness, shortness of breath and weakness; then there are others symptoms: irritability, extreme excitement, running, screaming, absent-minded, and gait abnormality, known as "nitrogen tincture", entering a drowsiness or coma. When the inhaled nitrogen is at a high concentration, the patients can quickly become unconscious and die from respiratory and cardiac arrest.
It is really necessary to detect the nitrogen concentration before personnel enter tanks, confined spaces, or other areas of high concentration. ATO portable nitrogen gas detector adopts the pumping sampling method, which can quickly and accurately detect the concentration of nitrogen and give the alarm. Thus, the personnel can also check the data in the N2 gas detector and make sure the nitrogen concentration in the confined space meets the standard before the operation, so as to ensure the safety of personnel.